Monday, 17 March 2014

Week In Pictures #11: Cause I remember that I like you

I'm pretty sure everyone has already said it, but isn't the appearance of the sun brilliant? It immediately puts me in a good mood and because of it, this last week was great. It started with a Sunday dinner with my housemates, followed by a relatively stress free week of uni. I travelled home to Birmingham on Thursday which consisted of my monthly dentist appointment, a little shopping trip with my mother, a night out with friends and a night in with my sister. Pretty good weekend overall!

1. Sunday dinner made by my housemate. 2. Overnight oats. 3. Floral.
4. Summer berry smoothie. 5. Mint green.  6. Summer wardrobe shopping.


4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. that smoothie looks insane! you should put up a recipe on your blog because I need to know how to make it hehehe <3
    Loving your blog
    http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I have been planning to write up a few smoothie recipes, so I'll post something soon! xxx

      Delete
  2. The entire getup is awesome and very smart. .Thanks for Post the blog.
    http://www.paucileather.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete