Thursday, 6 March 2014

Pretty Please #19

As I mentioned in my last post, there is quite a few things on my eBay wishlist at the moment and these are my current favourites. With the little bit of sun there has been lately, it's got me thinking about potential summer outfits, particularly for my holiday in July. I adore the black shoes and I think they'll be perfect for trips to the pub in the summer. The dresses would be handy to through on when it's warm and easy to accessorise in different ways and the floral headband would be really cute and add a little something extra to an outfit.

4 comments:

  1. I've just bought those shoes after seeing this post haha they are so nice! Love all of your picks x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so not fair! Haha!
      I can't buy them yet, running a bit low on money :( xx

      Delete
  2. That pink dress is so beautiful, I love summer dresses like that!
    Harriet xxxx
    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up buying the black one, the pink may be purchased soon! x

      Delete