Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Black Ankle Boots


I've been after a pair of casual heels for quite some time now. I tend to opt for my doc martens or flat chelsea boots for daytime wear, however so many times I've put an outfit on and just knew it would look so much better with heels to pull it all together. Being a student, I really don't have much money to spare, so although I've often found a pair of casual heels I love, the price tag I have not. After a browse on eBay I came across some heeled ankle boots that were just what I've been after and at just £14.99 with free p&p. With a 2.5 inch heel it's enough to give me a little bit of height, but not too much that they are uncomfortable to walk in. I've found a few things on eBay recently, so I'll be posting an eBay wishlist sometime this week!

1 comment:

  1. These are so lovely and look a nice height for everyday use. Such a good price to x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete