Tuesday, 11 March 2014

B. Pure Micellar Water




After trying a few make-up products from Superdrugs new range and being impressed with them , I wanted to see if their skincare  compared. I was using up the last bit of my previous cleanser when I popped into Superdrug and saw the B.Pure Micellar Water on offer for £2.47. I snapped it up straight away. "Quick and easy 3-in-1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep, no water required. Ideal for all skin types even the most sensitive."  I have what I guess would be classed as 'normal' skin, I've found this really gentle on my skin and it doesn't leave it feeling oily nor dry. It cleanses, tones and refreshes, which means taking my make-up off is taking my less time now than it used to as I only use this product rather than a cleanser and toner separately. I also noticed that to take off a full face of make-up I use 2 cotton wools pads, rather than then 3 or 4 I was using before.  The usual price for this is £4.99, which is more than I would usually spend on a make-up remover, but considering how well it works, I'd be happy to pay the full price for it in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment