Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Yankee Candle: Cinnamon Stick


I think it's safe to say candles and Yankee candles in particular have grown in popularity in the last few years; it seems every blogger has at least one. I never bought one as I though they were over priced considering that at the end of the day, you just burn them away, but my sister is quite a fan of Yankee candles and bought me the Cinnamon Stick scented one for Christmas. It's my favourite scent and I can see now why people love them so much. The burn for hours, the large jar candle which I have burns for over 100 hours and they have a strong but not overpowering smell, which lasts for a long time after the candle is blown out. I'm pretty sure after this one has completely gone I will treat myself to another, my bedside table would look weird without one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment