Sunday, 16 February 2014

Week In Pictures #7: Why don't you speak it out loud, instead of living in your head?

 Recently I've felt as though I've lost my passion for writing, fashion and just everything really, which I think is partly due to the terrible weather that we've been having lately. I can't be bothered to get dressed up nicely and go out, just to end up soaked through and freezing, so I've become rather lazy. Waking up to the sun shining has put me in a much better mood and I feel more motivated, so I'm going to finish this post, put on a bit of make up and and bake some cakes with my housemate, before tackling the not so exciting task of cleaning my bedroom.

1. Travelling to Southampton. 2. The Vegan Kind Box 4. 3. Faye's Birthday Cocktails.
4.
My herbs are growing! 5. New candles. 6. Drinks in the house.

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same when the weathers so miserable, I just want to sit at home in the warm! I was in such a good mood today because of the sun! Ooh the candles look so cute, do they smell good? :)

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely, the love hearts one smells gorgeous, only £1 each from poundland! x

      Delete