Monday, 10 February 2014

Week In Pictures #6: If I could show you a sign

I spent this week excited to go home on Thursday. I had a pleasant journey home, followed by dinner and a catch up with my sisters. I lost count of the amount of roast potatoes I ate. My weekend was spent seeing family and family and definitely eating far too much.


1. Bored of winter. 2. Train journey home with a healthy lunch. 3. Huge dinner.
4. Friday afternoon. 5. My sisters birthday cake, made by yours truly 6. My nephew and I.

2 comments:

  1. your hair is amazing, how is that long and that healthy looking? i'm also so jealous of that cake, i bet that went down a treat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have a good instagram filter to thank for that, I really do need it trimmed!
      The cake must have been good, because I didn't even get a proper slice, so upset! x

      Delete