Sunday, 2 February 2014

Week In Pictures #5: Is that you in front of me?

This week consisted of a fair bit of film/TV watching. I saw 10 things I hate about you for the first time, started watching Sherlock (which I love) and went to see That Awkward Moment for free thanks to E4 slackers club. I went to London on Saturday to see the Art Textiles Exhibition and then spent the rest of the day travelling around London to the usual tourist spots.
    1. Drawing/Art. 2. Messy fishtail braid. 3. Slackers Club - That Awkward Moment.
4. 10 Things I Hate About You. 5. Fashion and Textile Museum. 6. Tourist in London.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You had a fabulous week! Slackers club with me, London with me, 10 things I hate about you with me and of course, Sherlock thanks to me! I really think there should be a picture of me here ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was A* thanks to you!
      One day, Faye, one day there will be :) xxx

      Delete