Friday, 28 February 2014

Superdrug Coconut Oil






As I'm sure many of you are aware, Coconut oil is very popular at the moment, it's the new must-have beauty item. I'd never looked into it much, but while ordering a few things from Superdrug, I saw them selling a tub of Coconut oil for £2.29 or 2 for £3. Swayed by the offer, it ended up in my online shopping basket. Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits, as well as beauty benefits, which is what I bought it for. So far I've only used it on my skin as a moisturiser and I love it. At first it did make my skin look greasy, but gradually it melted into my skin and leaving it feeling lovely and soft. With winter weather drying out my skin, this is my new saviour! My only issue with this product is that it's solid in the tub, meaning it's difficult to get out. I had to basically scrape a bit out and rub it between my fingers for it to melt. Not a huge issue, just thought I'd point it out. Overall, I'm happy with this and glad I bought the two tubs as it worked out at just £1.50 each, bargain!

2 comments:

  1. i saw this in superdrug too, and i've heard so many good things about it - just wish i had actually put it in my basket now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this for my hair, and for the price I think I'll be picking up some from Superdrug soon!

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete