Thursday, 13 February 2014

February's The Vegan Kind Monthly Subscription Box


Once again, I'm extremely impressed and happy with the contents of The Vegan Kind Box, it seems to get better each month.

As this box is my third from TVK, I received a folder in which I can put the recipe cards that come with each box. This months recipe was for Bean Sushi.


I couldn't wait to use this shower gel from Organic Surge. It smelt divine and left my skin feeling soft and moisturised.


I was happy to see a chocolate item in the box this month. Choc Shot from Sweet Freedom can be used for hot chocolate or as a topping. I'm not sure I'll use it to make hot chocolate as I'm not a big fan, but the chocolate itself is nice tasting, like a dark chocolate sauce.


I've wanted to try Kale crisps for so long, but my local supermarket doesn't seem to stock Kale, ever. I had the Raw Purple Corn Kale Chips from Inspiral and they've definitely encouraged me to start a search for Kale. These weren't crunchy like I was expecting, but quite chewy and smooth tasting, but lovely all the same.


Bars like this Braw Bar are perfect as a snack in between meals, gluten free and low in calories.


I loved the Cinder Toffee from 1066 Cake Stand, the only problem was that I ate it all far too quickly.

This has definitely been my favourite box of the three I've received and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in next months.

You can find The Vegan Kind on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Youtube.

4 comments:

  1. Oooo my friend wants to become a vegan but she is so lost on what she can and can't eat so this would be perfect for her! Thanks for posting, was great to read! That Cinder Toffee looks yummy :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may find this website http://vegankit.com/ helpful :)
      The cinder toffee was so good, if only there had been more of it! x

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh this sounds amazing! I don't know if I could fully commit to being vegan, but adding more vegan things to my diet would be a plus for sure! The recipe chart would be really awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since going vegan the amount of veg I eat has increased dramatically without me even thinking about it, which is of course great :) x

      Delete