Tuesday, 25 February 2014

e.l.f Eyebrow Lifter and Filler: Ivory/Medium



I received the e.l.f Eyebrow Lifter and Filler for Christmas, but decided to save it until I'd finished using my current eyebrow pencil. Well, I still haven't ran out of my current eyebrow pencil, but curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to use my e.l.f pencil this week. The fill side of the pencil is designed to fill in any sparse areas and define the lines of your eyebrows, while the lifter is designed to enhance and define the area under your brows. I found the application fairly easy, the texture is quite creamy so it's crucial to be steady handed and not smudge it. The filler colour came out darker than I expected, so use a light hand to apply and blend well. I can see both of these points as a plus, as light application means it will last longer and the creamy texture means it's very easy to blend. I love the lifter on this pencil, it enables me to fix any slight mistakes that may have occurred and defines my brows. At £3.95 it's really good value for money, especially considering the size, as it's a chunky pencil. I'm currently torn between this product and the B.Groomed Eyebrow kit I reviewed here. Both are very similar in price and good quality/

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get a highlighter, so should probably look into this. Really good for such a small price too! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete