Tuesday, 14 January 2014

January's The Vegan Kind Monthly Subscription Box

After receiving my first box from The Vegan Kind in December and being more than happy with it, I decided to continue my subscription. I was excited for it to be delivered this month to see what was inside and I wasn't disappointed. 

The first thing I tried was the Pulsin beond bar, which is 100% organic and 1 of your 5 a day. I really enjoyed this and would definitely buy them regularly if they were available in local stores.

These Chocolate covered Pumpkin seeds from Landgarten were my favourite items from the box this month. I'm upset that I ate them so quickly, but I couldn't help myself. At £1.79 they are more than I would usually pay for a snack, but fine once in a while as a treat .

This came a close second as my favourite item. The truffle bar from Considerit Chocolate is available in 8 different flavours including Mint, Cinnamon and Coconut. At £1.90 it may seem expensive for a small bar, but it is definitely an indulgent treat.

Thee Pear Crisps from Perry Court Farm were a lot nicer than I was expecting, as I'm not much of a fan of pear. They were a mix of crunchy and chewy and only 69 calories a pack. They're the perfect healthy snack.

The Premae Skincare hand and foot creme was included in the box at a great time, considering the bitter cold and wind we're having not being good for anyones skin. The tub is very small in size, which I was a bit curious about, however only a small amount of the cream is needed at a time. There is a nice, subtle smell and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
I've never tried, nor even heard of Daikon before now, so I'm not really sure what to expect, but I plan on trying it out soon enough. 

The Vegan Kind box is a great way to try new products that you may not hear of otherwise and for me that's important as I'm now only buying cruelty free products, so this helps me become aware of  more vegan brands. The box is £10 a month plus £2.95 p&p, with the products guaranteed to be worth £10 or over.

You can find The Vegan Kind on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment