Thursday, 23 January 2014

elf Matte Lip Colour: Coral




I recently blogged about Elf Matte Lip Colour: Tea Rose and basically explained how much I loved it. Well I also got the Matte Lipstick in 'Coral' and I love it just as much. It has become my 'go to' lipstick, as it's perfect for day to day wear. I often find with matte lipsticks that they can be very dry and difficult to apply well, however this lipstick feels moisturising and even with cracked lips (thanks cold weather) it still looks good and does a great job of disguising the imperfections. I much prefer the matte look to the glossy look and I'm so tempted to buy this product in 'Natural' and 'Praline'.  I'm just waiting for their next sale!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this the other day and it is such a great buy! Definitely one which you can wear for just day to day :) x

    ReplyDelete