Friday, 3 January 2014

e.l.f Lash Extending Mascara





Left: Natural / Right: With Mascara

One of my Christmas presents have a small haul of e.l.f. products. I spotted a 40% off offer a few weeks before Christmas, informed my mother about it and ordered over £20 worth of make up for just over £10. Pretty chuffed. Over the next few weeks I'll be reviewing each of these products and the first one I want to write about is e.l.f's Lash Extending Mascara. I'm not usually that bothered about mascara, as I tend to wear false eyelashes anyway, but I was thoroughly impressed with this one. First of all, at just £3.75 it is much cheaper than many drug store brands. It's design is very minimal and sleek, which I prefer to brightly coloured and bulky designs. As you can see from the image above, it definitely lengthens lashes and I found that it doesn't really clump, giving a very natural look. I haven't experienced the mascara flaking off, nor smudging, yet it's easy to remove with a bit of cleanser and a cotton wool pad. The only con with this product is that it doesn't thicken lashes much, but overall I'm really impressed with this mascara and would purchase it again.

1 comment:

  1. Great review, try the mascara primer it really thickens too xx

    ReplyDelete