Monday, 23 December 2013

Week In Pictures #51: Straight through the forest and out on to the road

I'm pretty sure everyone has said this at least once recently, but seriously, how is it nearly Christmas already? Thankfully I've finished my Christmas shopping, so I haven't had to brave the crowds in last minute shopping. I've spent this week catching up with friends and unfortunately avoiding doing any uni work. I keep thinking I have ages till it's due in, but in actual fact I only have two weeks!


1. Family get together. 2. Decorating the tree. 3. Natural hair.
4. Idc, this hairstyle is cute. 5.  6. B. Make-up.
7. Sorting through photographs. 8. Forever spending money I don't have to spare.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I've just started! Please check mine out :)

    www.emmas-outlook.blogger.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete