Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Barry M Flawless Matte Finish Foundation





It seems I can never stick to one brand of foundation, I always seem to find something wrong with the one I'm using. My previous foundation was good, but the colour didn't match my skin that well and I was unable to find the lighter colour in Superdrug when I went to get it. Instead, I picked up Barry M's Flawless Matte Foundation in Ivory. I've been on the look out for make-up which isn't tested on animals and doesn't contain animal products. I already knew Barry M didn't test on animals and I was happy to discover it's suitable for Vegans. The foundation contains 'soothing moisturises', which is great considering the winter weather is never good to my skin. The colour matches my skin pretty perfectly as far as I can tell and although the coverage is rather light, it is buildable. It cost me £5.99 in Superdrug, which is an average price for high-street beauty products, so no complaints there. Overall, I'm happy with this product, I'm just hoping I don't discover any negatives with it in the future, because this foundation search has been on going since I started wearing make-up and it's getting a little bit boring!

1 comment: