Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013

My nephew, Caleb and I spent a lot of time taking photographs, pulling silly faces and what not.

Seeing Frightened Rabbit pretty much made my life.

I saw my cousins on my fathers side a lot more than I usually do. It's a shame I don't see them more.

Went to Godiva Festival in Coventry and spend the weekend boiling in the heat, but I got to see Mallory Knox and Devlin, so it was definitely worth it.

My family and I went over to Ireland for a week, we visited family and it was just lovely to get away for a bit. I also got to see loads of cows which I was pretty happy about.

Had a fair few nights out with my best friends. We aren't ones for taking many photos, hence why 3/4 of these are of Ciara and I.

Had a great day at the Irish Centre watching Gaelic football with my family, in particular my sister. She's my best friend and mini-me.

Had a few trips, stuck to keeping them local as being students we're all skint. We went to Worcester, Lichfield, Coventry and most recently Warwick. 

In September I was reunited with the the girls from uni and we moved into our house together. I've loved living with friends and I'm excited to go back in the New Year.

And the year was (almost) finished off with a great Christmas!

2013 has been an interesting year for me. It's definitely had its highs and lows. I started the year having completed my first term at university and excited to go back to see my friends there. In February I got to see Frightened Rabbit and then again in November. I can safely say I spent a lot of money on vodka, clothes and just general rubbish I didn't need. I went to Godiva festival which was brilliant and also went to Ireland for the first time in years. I got my second tattoo and a few more piercings. I took a few trips to various places with my friends. I passed my first year of university and moved into my house in Southampton to start second year. I'm getting ever closer to getting rid of my braces and I took the step to being vegetarian in January, which has now progressed to Vegan. I also had a few bad times, which resulted in my feeling quite down and lonely, but looking back on it, I've decided that I will try and have a more positive outlook on life, see the best in things and not worry as much about things that aren't that important.

I hope everyone has had a great 2013 and 2014 is even better!
Happy New Year! X

No comments:

Post a Comment