Monday, 18 November 2013

LyDia 12 Piece Make Up Brush Set


I'll admit that up until now I've been a bad beauty blogger. Although I already a had a few various ones, I'd never owned a full set of make-up brushes. Well, I've finally put things right and purchased a set. I did originally look to ELF for some, but as my student loan is running out and Christmas is coming, I couldn't afford nearly £40 for them, so instead I looked to eBay and Amazon to help.
I came across a brand called LyDia, which was in my price range. For just £7.99 I purchased this 12 piece make up brush set, with a faux leather case. Before buying them I contacted the seller to ask what the bristles were made of and I was told they were 'high-standard nylon yarn', which I was pleased to hear. I have nothing negative to say about these brushes so far and I am particularly loving the small angled brush as my eyebrows are looking better than ever! I'd definitely recommend these to anyone on a budget.

2 comments:

  1. I own a few real technique brushes but am looking for a whole set, would you say these are better than them? :)
    I love your blog by the way, new follower haha!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I haven't actually used any of the real technique brushes, so I can't compare them, sorry! xx

      Delete