Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Collection Pressed Powder 02 Tender Touch

Collection Pressed Power 02 Tender Touch
And once again, I've bought a new powder to try out. After getting through my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and not being 100% happy with it, I decided a new one of a different brand was necessary. I've been using various Collection products for years and I've always been relatively if not very happy with them and this powder was no different. At just £1.99 from Superdrug, it's an absolute bargain and it contains Vitamine E, UVA and UBV sunscreen, which is a bonus. I'm pale, but not quite ghost like, so I went for Tender Touch. It gives a hint of colour, without being unnatural looking. The powder gives good coverage, I only had to apply one layer over my foundation and I was happy with it and it gets rid of any shine on my face,as well as leaving a nice matte finish. I'm really happy with the product and see no reason not to buy it in the future, being such a cheap price and good quality. 

1 comment: