Sunday, 27 October 2013

Week In Pictures #42: Where's your passion? Where's your fire tonight?

I think it's safe to say, I've been rubbish at blogging this week. I have tonsillitis, so this last week I've lacked the energy to do pretty much anything, luckily I feeling a lot better now thanks to some antibiotics, so I'm going to try and get back to blogging regularly. This week, as I said I've been ill, so haven't done that much, but I came home to Birmingham on Thursday night and it's been lovely seeing my family and friends after a month without them. Oh and I also went to the West Midlands Vegan Festival on Saturday, which was good. Came home with chocolate and a crystal, as you do.


1. SATC Night. 2. Ordered. 3. Favorite jumper.
4. Dinner. 5. Journey home. 6. Bought by the fam to help me through my illness.
7. West Midlands Vegan Festival. 8. Rose Quartz. 9. Last nights Halloween Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment