Sunday, 20 October 2013

Week In Pictures #41: Mixed emotions

I'm going to start this off by saying how amazing it is to have a phone back! This week I received some items in the post I ordered last week, all of which I love! The shorts were only £6.30 including p&p, such a bargain. My housemate has Spyro on PS and left it for me to play when she went home. Best thing ever.


1. FOTD feauting my Haus of Deck necklace. 2. Saw Insidious 2. 3. New boots and book.
4. This will take over my life. 5. New, beautiful shorts. 6. Frozen yogurt dessert.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I used to be obsessed with that video game when I was younger, haha.

    - Marci | AmourMarci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's all I ever played on my ps1, so happy to have it back in my life! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I do like a bit of Yoo Moo, best dessert ever!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Head on over to http://www.bubblyb.co.uk/2013/10/sunshine-award.html to see what you have to do!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Spyro! Still play it on the odd occasion, haha.

    samantha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete