Friday, 11 October 2013

Haus of Deck Jewellery


 I was recently contacted Haus of Deck, an Irish independent jewellery store and asked if I would be interested in choosing an item from their store to review. After a quick look though the items, I fell in love with possibly too many necklaces, but finally decided on the dark blue necklace. Along with the necklace, Haus of Deck were lovely enough to also send me a gold cross ring.

The necklace is chunky and bright, I only tend to wear statement jewellery, so it's perfect for me! I put it on as soon as it was delivered, with an otherwise boring outfit and it improved it straight away. My only concern with the necklace is that I may end up over-wearing it, as I'm already planning different outfits I can wear it with. At £14, it's a bit more expensive than the jewellery I tend to buy, but from wearing the necklace so far, it is well made and if I wear it as much as I plan to, then it's worth that price. The ring, which I can't find on the website unfortunately, isn't something I'd see in a shop and think to buy, but I actually really like it. I think it will look good amongst a few more gold rings, so I think that may be a good enough excuse to buy some.

As you can probably already tell, I'm really happy with the items I've got from Haus of Deck and I can't help but browse their shop looking for items to buy, so I recommend you do the same.

A few favourites of mine are: Neon Pink Necklace / Silver Skull Bangle / Gold Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment