Sunday, 29 September 2013

Week In Pictures #39: So look up look up when the sky is falling

My first week back in Southampton has been so good. All the girls are now moved into the house and we've spent the week having nights out and lazy days. Part of me in actually looking forward to going back to uni as well, but I know as soon as an essay in mentioned I'll be gutted.
1. Watching the All Ireland final. 2. Forever buying things just because they look cute. 3. Night out
4. Presents from America. 5. First cake in the new house. 6. Ice cream with the girls.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks amazing! (way to hungry to be looking at this post right now haha)

    I know exactly what you mean, I'm really looking forward to starting my 2nd year classes, but then I know I'm probs going to hate it and be counting down till reading week haha

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, it tasted amazing as well!
      Good luck for your second year at uni :) x

      Delete