Sunday, 8 September 2013

Week In Pictures #36: Can anybody hear me?


I've had a fairly busy week, I babysat my nephew for three days straight (getting up at 7am does not agree with me at all). I went shopping, finally, saw my friends and went to a party last night.
Just two weeks left until I move back down to Southampton!
1.Cocktails at Danielle's. 2. Get ya claws out! 3. Gorgeous sunset while walking my dog.
4. Purchases. 5. Relaxing after babysitting. 6. Cocktails, again.
7. Selfie. 8. Karma Clothing jumper that I'm in love with.  9. Outfit for the party.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love babysitting my nephew but he gets up ridiculously early too. 6am should not be seen! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been hard getting up at 7am during the holidays!
    I'm going back to Uni tomorrow and as much as I miss it I don't want summer to end :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! X
    http://rickettsel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/thank-you-to-jess-unstitchedandfabulous.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete