Sunday, 1 September 2013

Week In Pictures #34/35: Give me one fine day of plain sailing weather

I was away for a week with Internet access limited to when I was in the pub, therefore there isn't many photos from the last two weeks. Nevertheless...

1. My cousin, myself and my sister at a family party. 2. Made shortbread. 3. Vegan Chocolate 'Ice cream'
4. Made my phone look cute. 5. Reading for the Journey to Ireland. 6. Cow!
7. My gorgeous sister and I. 8. When in Ireland... 9. Bits 'n' bobs I brought back.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter


4 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in pictures 1 & 7!! xxx

    http://oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've had a great week! I love that top that you brought back!
    I wish I could visit Ireland! so jealous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in the top, I love it! :) x

      Delete