Thursday, 19 September 2013

Week In Outfits

I decided to take photographs of some of my outfits from the last week.
I'm not great with normal outfit posts as I'm not photogenic, so I decided do it this way.
I thought that from this post you can get an idea of the kinds of outfits I wear on a day to day basis.


Going shopping with my sister
Coat - New Look / Dress - Missguided / Multi Cross Necklace - Forever 21
Cross Necklace - Primark / Doc Martens - drmartens.com


Lazy day in the house
Jeans - Primark / T-Shirt - Found online / Doc Martens - drmartens.com


Visiting my sister and nephew
Skirt - Missguided / Jumper - H&M /  Doc Martens - drmartens.com


Trip to the dentist
Jacket - Miss Guided / Top - Topshop / Shorts - Primark / Doc Martens - drmartens.com


Another lazy day in
Jeans - Primark / T-shirt - Gift Shop /  Doc Martens - drmartens.com


Uni shopping with my mother
Dress - New Look /  Doc Martens - drmartens.com

7 comments:

  1. I love those boots, and all these outfits are so cute. Come be my stylist? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc Martens rule♥ I was kinda debating if I should buy new pair this fall but seeing this maybe I should,they go with everything!
    great job,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style, love the coat in the first picture, been wanting one like that for ages!! i have followed you on GFC, maybe follow me back if you want to? xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete