Thursday, 5 September 2013

Tartan and Denim



Crop top - Miss Selfridge / Shorts - Primark / Shirt - Missguided / Watch - ASOS


I haven't done an outfit post in what feels like forever! It's a mixture of my camera never being charged properly and not having bought clothes in ages, however I went shopping earlier this week. and picked up a few items. My crop top is from Miss Selfridge, from the sale. It has a cute, subtle polka dot print, that unfortunately is a bit too subtle to be seen in the photographs. The top was originally £24, but reduced to £7. That's what I love about this time of year, summer clothes are on sale to make way for the A/W clothing, so I can snap things up for half price or more, because I still wear summer clothes all year round, I just add tights and jackets to make them suitable.  I've been needing to buy some denim shorts for a few months now and got these from Primark for £10.  My shirt is one I got last Xmas from Missguided, I love it and it's great because it's on trend due to the tartan print being in for A/W. Overall a very simple outfit, but perfect for the weather at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Simple but fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfiit

    xxx

    http://pupdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeely outfit! I really need a tartan shirt!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete