Sunday, 11 August 2013

Week In Pictures #32: Take what you need now, honey


Had quite a relaxed week, spent time with my sister as always and babysat my nephew from 7am - 2pm on Tuesday, which absolutely killed me yet I'm doing it again this week? Saw friends and had a night out in town, which of course resulted in my spending the next day in bed.



1. Jumper and Jeans in August. 2. Nail Wraps. 3. Babysitting my nephew, forced to colour in.
4. My pup with the ducks in the park. 5. Elle. 6. Trip to Worcester.
7. Lunch. 8. New make up. 9. Watercolour painting.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter

4 comments:

  1. The nail wraps are really cute :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watercolour painting is so cool!! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. new make-up looks lush! liking your blog new follower! xx
    fashion-belief.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete