Sunday, 4 August 2013

Week In Pictures #31: I'll see you on the flip side

Started my week by redecorating my bedroom, it feels so much fresher and lighter in here now and ended the week attending my Aunts wedding which was lovely and a night out in uprawr.



1. Sanding is my least favourite thing. 2. Newly Painted Bedroom. 3. Missed wearing my leather jacket.
4. Geordie Shore and Vogue. 5. BBQ and Cider. 6. Ducklings in the park.
7.
 Wedding Outfit. 8. Weekend wounds. 9. Tea and Elle.

Instagram / Bloglovin / Twitter

6 comments:

  1. sounds like such an amazing week, decorating and love, my two favorite things <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cobalt blue dress!! I'm going to redecorate my bedroom this month too, I think I'm gonna paint my furniture white :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding outfit is so cute *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wedding outfit! xxx

    blue-bells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket detailing. I have a few "faux" jackets and they never quite look biker enough, or chic enough. I either want them to look badass or like a Chanel quilted bag. Is yours real leather?

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mines faux leather, I couldn't afford real leather. Tbh even if I could I wouldn't buy real leather xx

      Delete