Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Pretty Please #11

I've started thinking about Autumn clothing and how to spend my student loan when I get it in October. I've been wanting some more boots, because I wear my doc martens pretty much everyday, so I want something a little different and I love the studs on these ones. Black jeans are a staple piece for Autumn/Winter and I would love a new watch! River Island have some lovely ones, for a good price...I had to come to terms with the fact I can't afford a Marc Jacobs watch.

New Look Boots / Miss Selfridge Shirt / New Look Jeans / River Island Watch
New Look Shirt / Topshop Beanie

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picks - the boots are cute, can be dressed up or down :)

    Stella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the black Joni jeans, love these new look ones though! That watch is goooorgeous!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was drawn to that blouse in Miss Selfridge the other day. Everyone needs a bold floral print for the Autumnal weather me thinks!
    Follow me back! rickettsel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete