Friday, 2 August 2013

Nicky Clarke Desired Ceramic Tong

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday (this first wedding I'll have been too since I was about seven), so I've been trying to decide how to have my hair. I always wear my hair straight, as it's just easier for me to do, but I thought as it's a wedding I should try something a bit different. My mother went out the other day to buy straighteners, yet somehow came back with curling tongs. Not that I'm complaining as she's now given them to me and I've been meaning to get some for so long!
The tongs in question are Nicky Clarke Desired Ceramic Tong and are £22.99






































I split my hair into eight sections, curled them and then brushed my hair through and I'm pretty happy with the results, I'll just make sure I do it neater for the actual wedding! I think these tongs would be great for those with long, thick hair like myself, as it took me not even twenty minutes to curl my hair, which is brilliant considering it took me nearly an hour with the curling tongs I used before this. I would definitely recommend this product, as I'm really impressed after my first use and they're less that £25!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks lush!x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete