Thursday, 15 August 2013

Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick 'Delightful'

One can never have too many lipsticks and I'm currently working on increasing my collection. After the majority of my make up running out around the same time, does that happen to anyone else? I was straight onto Fragrance Direct to order some items and a lipstick (or 2) just happened to appear in my basket.
Yet another pink lipstick 'Calvin Klein Delightful' has become part of my collection and it's currently neck and neck between this or this one, which I desperately need to replace, being my favourite colour lipstick.






Taken in natural light.

The colour is quite a bold pink, perfect for a night out, but not too bold that it isn't wearable on a day to day basis. It had a slight glossy finish and it feels moisturising, which is huge plus in my books as I often suffer from dry lips. The lipstick does need reapplying from time to time in order to top up the colour, but I find that with the majority of lipsticks anyway, due to eating and drinking taking some of the colour away. At just £1.99, I would definitely invest in more from Calvin Klein. This is my third lipstick from CK and I haven't been disappointed in quality or colour yet!

What do you think of the colour? Do you have any of these in a colour you'd recommend? 

8 comments:

  1. Always mean to get some of these but never do! They're so cheap on the Fragrance Direct site, think I'm gonna have to xo

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the color is soo pretty,LOVE<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful colour!!!!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love CK lippies! Delightful actually looks delightful. I love Eros! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, really suits you! I've never tried any CK but they seem really good, and really cheap from FD!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh fragrance direct, never heard of it but I'm going to check it out now! Thanks!

    zoezoeo.bogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. haven't tried their lipsticks yet, never knew they also dealt in cosmetics. thanks for sharing, the color is really lovely as well as the texture on the lips.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Lovely blog!<3

    Please visit my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete