Saturday, 13 July 2013

Pretty Please #9

The dress is definitely not something I'd usually go for, but after going to Godiva Festival and seeing people in gorgeous boho style clothing, I would love something like this. Of course I'd probably wear it with a leather jacket and doc martens though. The purse is something I'm actually in need of, I haven't had a new purse in ages and I'm bored of mine now! The rest of the items are things I'd love to add to my summer wardrobe. The wedges are my favourite and would be perfect for a wedding I'm going to in August.

2 comments:

  1. Those wedges are beautiful!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the items in this post...but the dress and wedges are my favourite!!

    sarah xo
    timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete