Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Pretty Please #10



I saw the grey dress on another blog and thought I'd check out where it was from, that led me to Karma Clothing. I've heard of it before and seen a few people blog about items from there, but I'd never got round to having a look myself. I was impressed with the price of the items and the fact I found a lot I would love to add to my wardrobe! I particularly love both dresses and the jumper. It's upsetting that I'm already thinking of winter clothing when it's only July and when I saw the red skirt, I thought it'd be really cute for around Xmas time.




5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, never knew of this site before. so checking it out, love the items you picked. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the printed dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything, to be perfectly honest *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed, this skirt would look so cute around christmas time. With a nice oversized knitted jumper!
    Argggh i miss winter! x

    ReplyDelete