Monday, 17 June 2013

Week In Pictures #24:There's just too much that time cannot erase

I had a really good week this week, saw some of my closest friends at the pub on Friday, as well as a few others who I haven't seen in a really long time and I went to my friends for a party on Saturday. A detox may be required this week.
1. Smoothie making. 2. Feels strange not having a middle parting. 3. Spending too much on magazines.
4. Spoons lunch again. 5. Sketched another cow. 6. Vegetarian stir fry.
7. Morning after a night out - no money, few cigs. 8. Me and Emily. 9. Danni and I.

Instagram / BloglovinTwitter

2 comments:

  1. I have major hair envy, your hair is so nice!
    Love the sketch of a cow haha.

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing blog! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete