Sunday, 2 June 2013

Week In Pictures #22: So sick to death of the sight of you now

Spent my week, probably drinking too much alcohol and trying to make the most of the weather after a few days of nothing but pure rain.

1. Reading in the sun. 2. Cow sketch, so cute. 3. Brum at the Cov transport museum.
4. Night in Cov, listening to 1D (not a fan) 5. Night in, drinking tea. 6. New favourite smoothie,
7. Drunk. 8. In the park, practically freezing. 9. From the park, to the pub for Pimms.

Follow Me On Instagram / Follow Me On Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. Great photos, I do love your instagram!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are really good at drawing! Lovely pictures dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I could probably do better if I had the patience! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, of all the cars I saw, he was my favourite! :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow that cow sketch is amazing, and the mug makes me want to drink tea too! (Peppermint tea here I come) and as an avid fan/wannabe collector of allstars converse, your grey ones are tempting me through the screen ahhha xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete