Thursday, 13 June 2013

The Alternative Jewellery Company


I stand by the fact that a girl can never have too much jewellery, so when I heard about The Alternative Jewellery Company,  I was straight on the website to have a mooch. The Alternative Jewellery Company is run by Paul and Paul and is a relatively new business from Birmingham, so it being based in my hometown is a bit of an added bonus.There seem to be so many jewellery sites popping up on the internet recently, so for me a main factor in which one I choose to buy from is price, so I was chuffed when I saw the jewellery was in my price range! Shipping is just £2.50, with it being free on orders over £20, which is even more of an incentive to spend the last bit of my student loan on there. They're also happy to get certain items in stock if you're looking for something in particular, which I think is great when you want something specific.

















I ordered a bracelet, to add to my collection because I obviously don't have enough already. The delivery was quick and the bracelet is good quality, so it's a great addition to the stack of bracelets I wear on a daily basis.

3 comments:

  1. the chain twist necklace looks so nice, i definitely have to go check that shop out!

    lovely blog, wanna take a look at mine?
    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow their pieces are really edgy, i love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the brand, but I love every single one you showed! I love spikes and skulls! They're all so cheap as well xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete