Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Primark and New Look Haul






 Today, I took advantage of the fact my younger sister had the day off school and we went into town for a little bit of retail therapy. I was in dire need of a bag, as yet again mine had broke. This time it was the teeth of the zip that gave up and for the last few days I've been using a replacement bag that I'm not a great fan of. I saw the black bag on New Look's site a few days ago for just £19.99. I always go for black bags, as they go with everything! Of course, a trip to Primark occurred, where I bought the rest of the items. I fell head over heels in love with the polka dot pinafore dress and the floral bralet. The crop top was bought purely because it was only £3 and you can never have enough basic tops. The necklace, I'm pretty sure I saw on a blog a few days ago and loved so when I saw it in Primark, I had to have it -it's made up of spikes in gold and pink! I'm now having to give up shopping for the rest of the summer, as my student loan is quickly disappearing.

What do you think of what I've bought?

8 comments:

  1. Love that bag! Looks like it could even be a Zara bag! Great find :) x

    http://laddered-tights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the neon necklace! I saw it in the there a few months back and I was so tempted!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the polka dot pinafore, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all you bought..
    lovely crop shirt and the dress as well
    love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the floral crop top- feel free to check out our blogxx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeee the bag and the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've recently got that spike necklace in the neon yellow. I love it! I always get compliments on it. It just goes with everything (kind of)

    www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete