Saturday, 29 June 2013

MUA Cover and Conceal Wand

I'm currently living on a budget and a very small one at that, so of course all my make up ran out at the same time. Therefore, when I went into superdrug to replace the items, I had to go for cheap brands. MUA is a brand I've used a fair few products of and overall I'd say I've been impressed, bar the odd product. Before this concealer, I'd been using a concealer stick, which I found to be a bit too thick, yet not providing of enough coverage, so I was happy to try a liquid concealer again.
After my first use of this, I noticed that it worked really well. Dark circles were covered and red marks gone. I chose 'natural' as I have quite pale skin, but I'm not completely ghost like and it suits my colouring perfectly.  Costing jut £1.50 you wouldn't expect it too be such good quality, but I will be buying this again rather than any of the other brands I've purchased in the past as it works just as well, if not better and for a fraction of the price!

Have you tried this concealer? What did you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this, I love my Collection concealer, but I'll definitely be trying this if it's just as good and a few pounds cheaper. :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this post! I was going to buy this the other week but I went with the Collection concealer because I wasn't so sure what it was going to be like. I think I shall be purchasing this though on my next shopping trip...

    Meg xxx
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this sounds perfect! I'm currently using the Collections illuminating brightener which is alright but I don't love it. I've heard great things about the other Collection concealer, but this MUA one is cheaper (I think) so I'll definitely be buying that next time. Thanks for the review!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete