Sunday, 19 May 2013

Week In Pictures #20: We walk, we keep each other away

It was my first week back in Birmingham for the Summer this week. It's strange, it feels like so much longer since I was in Southampton! I spent far too much of this week consuming Vodka, but y'know, celebrating being back in B'ham n'all.

1. Apparently tea and pineapple is a strange combination? 2. Pale as Casper. 3. Falafel Pitta.
4. Found this online and loved it. 5. Watching Cinderella. 6. Barry M pastel colours.
7. My most favourite things. 8. Waiting to go to Coventry. 9. Being fat.
10. Out with my best friend. 11. Trying to be healthy. 12. The most perfect sunglasses.

Follow Me On Instagram / Follow Me On Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen people having pineapple(or fruit) with tea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos :)
    I love the heart sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love love your heart sunglasses!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete