Thursday, 9 May 2013

Vegetarian/Vegan Nakd bars

In January this year I became vegetarian. Due to my vegetarian diet, I've been trying a lot of new foods and drinks and  I've just being trying to eat healthier in general.

Healthier eating has recently led me to 'Nakd bars'. The bars are made from 100% natural ingredients, 'the bars are low in saturated fat, suitable for vegetarians and vegans and many count as 1 of your 5-a-day' Of these bars, they have nine different flavours, the company also produce other products, but I haven't got round to trying them just yet.
I really like these bars because they are just as much of a 'treat' as a chocolate bar it, but they're so much more healthy! They're 74p each from ASDA, which is slightly more expensive than a chocolate bar, but only ever so slightly and they're worth it in my opinion. If you're a vegan looking for a alternative or you're on a diet and want something healthy but still tastes great, then I would definitely recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment