Thursday, 16 May 2013

Spring/Summer Nail Colours / Barry M

I love painted nails, I don't feel completely done up with them. For my birthday in April, I got these five Barry M Nail varnishes from my sister. Barry M is one of my go to brands for nail varnish because of the range of colours and value for money. These five pastel shades are definitely going to be worn by me all spring/summer. They're such cute colours and I'm sure will go with pretty much anything I'll be wearing. From thumb to little finger I'm wearing: Strawberry Ice Cream, Mint Green, Berry Ice Cream,  Blue Moon and Peach Melba. Each one needed two coats and dried quickly. I'm not going to discuss how easily  they chip, because as I've mentioned before, they longest my nails last without chipping is only a few hours really. I don't know why the chip so easily, but it upsets me a lot! Of these colours I'd say my favourites are Mint Green and Berry Ice Cream, I've always been a fan of lilac nails!
They're only £2.99 each and I believe they're 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the moment, so I'd definitely advise people to pick a few colours up!

7 comments:

  1. The purple ones my fave!

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pastel colours! 3 for 2 in Superdrug? i know where i'm going today! hehe!

    xo

    http://hdmxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so pretty, shame they chip so easily! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors look so pretty on you! I have been loving pastel nail polishes since spring has started! My favorite color is the orange one! It's such a pretty pastel tangerine color, now following you!
    http://donttouchmytutu.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Really love this post, and your blog!

    Come check out my blog :) elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete