Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Simple Salad Recipe





















There seems to be this idea that if you're a vegetarian/vegan, all you eat is salad? Obviously that couldn't be more wrong, but you know what? Salad is lovely and I think people need to stop thinking of salad as boring and tasteless. Yesterday, I made the nicest salad ever to accompany my jacket potato, so I thought I'd share the recipe.

Onion
Cucumber
Tomato
Iceburg Lettuce
Carrot
Red Cabbage
1 Tablespoon of Guacamole
1 tablespoon of Ketchup

Chop everything up and mix together in a bowl with the guacamole and ketchup. Simple.

I haven't included measurements, because I have no idea how much of each I used.

2 comments:

  1. This looks sooo nice! I wish I had the patience to actually make something like this, and even though I'm a vegetarian too, I never buy veg booo

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doesn't take too long, just a fair bit of chopping and a bit of a mess made :) xx

      Delete