Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Pretty Please #7

It's been quite a while since I've shopped at New Look for more than the odd item, but after a quick browse on the website, I am thoroughly impressed. I pretty much need this bag in my life and I have a good reason to buy it too, since my current handbag needs replacing. Shirts are my go-to tops, so I definitely need to invest in a few more and skater skirts are a complete necessity for summer.

All items from New Look


What do you think of these items? What's on your current wishlist?

7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh the polka dot skirt and bag are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous! and the colour will go with practially anything! Check out my blog at: http://redvelvetkiss.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Linsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag & skirts, really surprised they are from new look i thought they were from topshop when i saw this post on my reading list ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all!
    The skirts are so gorgeous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love the bag! i dont look after mine tho, so it would be too light for me to have without looking like a scruff ball! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the polka dot skirt and the floral shirt are so pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the first denim skirt
    is so pretty..

    ReplyDelete