Saturday, 4 May 2013

My eye make-up routine / Liquid eyeliner tutorial

I was recently asked via tumblr to do a tutorial for my eyeliner. I'm in no way perfect when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner, but I've been wearing it since I was twelve and I don't think I'm too bad at it.

































1. Apply foundation all over face, including eyelids.
2. Draw a line from the corner of eye, gradually getting further from lash line, so it's thicker at the end.
3. Draw the outline of the catflick.
4. Fill the shape in.
5. Adjust shape/flick if necessary.
6. Apply mascara.

I use Collection Fast Stoke Liquid Eyeliner in black and Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in extreme black.

Hope this is helpful! x

3 comments:

  1. this is fab! i can never get my flicks just right! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tutorial! I love how the pictures are step by step.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete