Thursday, 2 May 2013

Kukee jewellery















I recently came across Kukee, I think via twitter. After a quick browse on their site, I fell in love with far too many items and couldn't close the page without a purchase or two. I've never been one to wear rings in the past, as I find they can be irritating, however I couldn't not buy some of the ones I saw. I went for the gemstone ring, in rose quartz and heart druzy ring. At a total of £4.50 for both rings, they were an absolute bargain. The fact that both ring are adjustable in size is a massive bonus for me, as I often find rings even when I go for a small size are still too big and I end up not being able to wear them. Kukee is great value for money, I've already found more items that I need to purchase!

1 comment:

  1. I've been on that site before, all the pieces are soo affordable! Definitely need to purchase some bits and bobs for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete