Friday, 10 May 2013

First Year Complete

Today I officially finished my first year of university! I handed in my final piece of work which was a creative development folder, which I had so much trouble getting sorted this morning that I thought I was having a breakdown, but the weight that is lifted from your shoulders when you hand in a final piece is immense. Five days before the deadline I'd like to add!
After uni, I went for lunch and cocktails with some of my favourite people and had a lovely afternoon. As glad as I am to be done with all the work for a few months, I realised today how much I'm going to miss some of the people I've met for the next four months, which is the only problem with moving far away for uni. I always miss people wherever I am.
I've had such a great first year and it's strange to think the people I've met here have only been in my life since last September. In a way I'm already looking forward to coming back in September and moving into my own house with friends and spending second year with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I finished my first year yesterday!
    It really is so weird that you've only known your friends since September, it feels like a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on finishing! could proper go for one of those cocktails right about now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh this is actually SO sweet!!!! I can't believe we didn't know each other 9 months ago and we are going to be living together in a few months! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete