Monday, 29 April 2013

Week In Pictures #17: Only love can set you free

I've been away from my laptop since last Wednesday and I have missed it every single day. I went home for my birthday weekend and a quick trip to the dentist, so I have a lot of catching up to do!
I had such a good birthday weekend and now it's back to the reality of uni and an essay which is due in in two days, which I'm yet to start!














































1. Eyeing up potential birthday cakes. 2. Vegan Chocolate Bar, so good. 3. Train home reading.
4. First night back and on the vodka. 5. Trip to the dentist. 6. Cocktails with the girls.
7. Boredom. 8. Birthday meal with my family. 9. Perfect presents from my sister and her other half.
10. Princess cake from the girls. 11. Giant cupcake - one cake is never enough. 12. Present to myself.

Follow Me On Instagram / Follow Me On Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment