Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Turning nineteen

I turned 19 on Saturday and I had such a good birthday, I thought it deserved to be blogged about.


On the Friday evening, my family and I went to the Harvester restaurant for dinner. I had chips and a gorgeous chickpea burger, but lets face it the best thing about the harvester is the (I want to say cobs, but no one will understand so) bread rolls from the salad bar.


I woke up on Saturday to far too many presents. This is Vera Wang Night Princess perfume. It smells beautiful and the bottle is black and glittery. What more could I want from a perfume!?

My mother knows about my love of shorts, as well as floral so bought me these pieces from New Look. Perfect for summer.

I originally asked for this from my siblings, but my mother went and bought it my instead. It's from Forever21 and I adore it. Makes a change from my black leather jacket.


I left my room for a moment and when I returned there was a gift bag sitting on my desk. My sister bought my Paper Towns by John Green, a book I've wanted for ages and her boyfriend bought me a multipack of Twix bars, I'm not sure which present I preferred! Haha.

After opening my presents, I got ready and headed to the tattoo studio with my friend Emily.
I got the Frightened Rabbit logo on my left side. I love it.

After getting my tattoo, we made our way to the pub to meet my other two friends Ciara and Danielle for lunch. When I got there, they had bought me this gorgeous cake and lit the candles. I was slightly embarrassed, but it was so lovely of them. Tasted pretty lovely as well.

After lunch, we had a mooch around the shops and I spotted these in H&M. I bought them after being convinced by my friends to treat myself as after all, it was my birthday.

As if I hadn't got enough already, my older sister had a present waiting for me when I got home. Gorgeous colours of Barry M nail polish


That night, me and my friends went to Uprawr to finish my birthday off with lots of vodka. These are the only photos I have, as me and my friends aren't really big on taking loads. I had such a good night, well the bits I can remember were good at least!

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who celebrated my birthday with me and also to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. x

3 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday doll, enjoy your last year of being a teenager!!
    That cake is so awesome, you have lovely friends!
    Glad you had a nice birthday!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral blazer and your tattoo is really nice

    www.itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete