Thursday, 18 April 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss: 101


Sorry about the weird pout thing, braces make life difficult!

I would like to dedicate this blog post to the new love of my life and yes, I'm talking about a lipstick.
I popped into Superdrug to pick up a new foundation and powder, when I noticed the 3 for 2 offer. Now I already have more than enough pink lipsticks, but when I saw this I couldn't not buy it. It's bright enough to be 'barbie' pink, but not too bright that it looks neon and the fact that it's part of Kate Moss's range is a bonus.  I love a matte finish and I've wore this pretty much everyday for the last week, I'm really impressed with how long it lasts and it's only £5.49! I think it's pretty obvious I would recommend!

4 comments:

  1. This shade really suits you! Looks loveeeely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really like it? I have looked into Rimmel lipstick products before and they always seem to be the cheapest at the store. Do you find that it actually lasts longer than an hour? Or do you need to keep reapplying it?

    meg xx

    http://www.liliesandleather.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think throughout a whole day, I may reply it twice and that's usually after eating/drinking something :) x

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty color! And I LOLed at the braces part, I totally agree xo

    ReplyDelete